Do you ever suddenly feel a wash of happiness come over you, and you don't even know why? That's me. Right now I'm just happy.
Actually, I do know why. My heart is so full. My daughter makes me so proud and amazes me every day. I love her with everything I am. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I wish everything wonderful in the world for her. The best part is that she loves me just as much. To have her look up to me and respect me means so much. It makes my heart so happy.
On top of that amazingness...my honey. Wow, can I just say I love him so much! He can even make me smile when I am angry! He makes me smile several times every day and I often throw my head back and laugh at whatever he is doing or saying. It has been a long time since someone made me laugh this hard and this often. What a great feeling.
That these two have come together in mutual admiration has simply blown my mind. I couldn't be more lucky - or happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment